helping to reduce gain member companies’ industrial emissions
Since 2021, GAIN is committed to contribute to the decarbonisation of the aerospace sector. This includes enabling and supporting business to set ambitious emissions reductions targets throughout their supply chain. We believe that meaningful reductions in GreenHouse Gas (GHG) emissions are within reach.
To this end, GAIN connects its members to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and contributes to meet key industry-wide environmental performance targets by bringing together experts, leaders and sustainability officers of each company.
Joining the Decarbonisation Committee has
1. Provides a clearly defined pathway to reduce GHG, and helps define climate roadmaps
2. Saves monay by reducing R&T costs & develops a competitive advantage
3. Improves investor confidence by deepening knowledge on subjects such as Co2 compensations, Co2 emissions, energy, hybridation, water
4. Drives innovation by sharing & understanding industry best practices
5. Builds credibility & strengthens brand reputation by working on long-term climate goal of net zero GHG emissions by 2050 – as called for in the Paris Agreement
6. Reduces regulatory uncertainty
Who is it for?